Our team of specialists and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you. Or, for a more comprehensive search of our entire Web site, enter your term(s) in the search bar provided.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Shoe Recommendations
- Fungal Toenails
- Charcot Foot
- Achilles Tendon
- Muscle Cramps & Spasms
- How to stop sweaty feet
Medical Journal Articles
- Transchondral Fractures Of The Talus
- Key Insights On Treating Tennis Injuries
- Key Prescription Pearls For Diabetic Orthotics
- Preventing And Treating Tennis Injuries Of The Lower Extremity
- Treating Overuse Injuries In Adolescent Athletes
- The nonfixated austin bunionectomy: A retrospective study of one-hundred procedures
Related Links For Patient Education
- The Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
Ball of Foot
Fungal Toe Nails
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.